Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue | Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue Soundtrack | Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue Trailer

tinker bell 2010 movieAlign Center
Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue Download

I looked directly at the Disney DVD movie "TinkerBell Fairy and the Great Rescue" with my daughter for six years. I really liked him, and I thought it was a funny story, too. I did not like, as well as some of Disney movies that we saw in the theater, as well as the recent "Tangled," but I think it was very well done for the release directly to DVD. My daughter really liked it, even before the film said that "he loved the princess, that battle, like Mulan." What can you expect from a daughter of martial arts instructor and self defense?

tinker bell 3

Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue DVD Cover

Anyway, back to this DVD. Firstly, I am glad that the film comes to Blu-ray and DVD combo pack. This allows you to watch Blu-ray home and standard DVDs for playback in the car, while traveling on DVD. (Also good for people who have not purchased a Blu-Ray, but I intend in the future.

best tinkerbell 2010

Tinkerbell And The Great Fairy Rescue Megavideo

The film is approximately 77 minutes long, and the basic story is about faith and friendship. Both the virtues and values ​​that you can really enough. The story takes place before Wendy found a Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys of Peter Pan, and focuses on his encounters with a girl named Lizzy. The two become friends, friends of the rescue plan as Tinker Bell, without knowing that Tinkerbell took human girl, who believed captured.





Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments:

Post a Comment