Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best Wall-E Animated

wall-e toys
wall-e coloring pages

I recently Dizunipikusa movie Wall - E took my children to them. Not only did my kids love it, I added my mother loved it. It feels so good just a good movie for everyone, appealing to three generations. I'm almost cried several times, I swear it was not sad, it's really really sweet package of bills.

wall-e wallpapers
wall-e movie

The best part about the movie though, a strong environmental theme. I have a green family, we will try to keep a green household, I feel angry because they do not want, I give lectures on green issues is not too much to do. We thought that one way to sneak in some environmental awareness, watching movies, playing the theme of the environment. This movie is the theme of eco-really puts things in simple terms that children can understand the urgency will be very fun and interesting.

wall-e pictures from the movie
pixar wall-e

The basic story, Wall - E is a cute little robot, which people can no longer maintain life, is that the country was left alone after leaving it. Wall - E is a bit small as a souvenir (folk, yo) to collect, compress trash day, spent making the tall skyscrapers and stack them. The spacecraft, with clear directives from her another robot named Eve is to find proof that life can take place on the planet again. In case one day it will check to find this evidence should be reported to the person know that living in space ship back to a kind of space. It is through the space where you will see more of a wild adventure, you can shape the future of humanity, its wall One night is leading.

wall-e dvd
wall-e cartoon

Well Eve, I can not find evidence that they can again live on earth? How do I get this way in the first place it? You can Wall - E and Eve back in the country with people, this time to help me take care of their planet? I saw your movie, hopefully research. It is filled with great adventure of love and a good lesson for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment